Thursday, July 15, 2010

Letter from Kaitlyn at Online Universities

Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:28 AM
To:
Mick Womersley
Attachments:

Hi Mick,

My name is Kaitlyn and I work with onlineuniversities.com. We recently published an article that you may be interested in entitled, "20 Inspiring TED Talks for Recent College Grads".

I thought perhaps you'd be interested in sharing this article with your readers? After having followed your blog for a while, I feel that this one article would align well with your blog's subject matter. If interested, here's the link for your convenience: (http://www.onlineuniversities.com/blog/2010/07/20-inspiring-ted-talks-for-recent-college-grads/).

Either way, I hope you continue putting out great content through your blog. It has been a sincere pleasure to read. Thanks for your time!

Thanks
Kaitlyn

No comments: