The Admissions staff were asking for photos of the Sustech students and students in general in action on sustainability projects.
I had a bunch of good pictures, but didn't see why we couldn't also see them on the blog.
From the top, no last names:
1) Kiera and Jennifer rig a met tower
2) Cody on a naval look-out tower, potential community wind site
3) Cody on a former radome tower, potential state-owned wind site
4) Ryan makes a beam for the animal barn
5) Dead-eye Dierdre on the animal barn roof
6) Jake with an airfoil for a home-made turbine
7) Tim, different Jake and I help CAT raise their Marbec turbine
8) Cody and Steve out on the Vinalhaven anemometer job
9) George Baker and Jamie with a sensor
10) Jamie, Mary, Steve, Cody, Heidi and self at Vinalhaven #1
11) Heidi hugs a turbine. Needs bigger arms.