Follow all instructions. Due Friday October 30th by email or hard copy.
- Identify two extant US environmental organizations, one you generally agree with and support, and one you don't
- Research their missions, goals and methods carefully, using online and print resources, as well as any other social science case study methods you like. Be sure to ask the instructor ahead of time if you choose to interview human subjects
- Identify some of the different types of careers that are possible within both institutions, and determine the qualifications and experience required
- In an informal essay, compare and contrast the two organizations and summarize these career pathways
- Conclude with your own considered viewpoint of each organization
- (Added after class discussion) Cite your research sources. No particular citation format is required, but your citations should be consistent and give complete information to the reader in case they wish to review your sources.