Monday, January 28, 2008

Sustainability Student Club

(This initiative from Keira has my support. If you are interested, please contact her. See the student email sent out and reply to that.

Mick)

My name is Kiera Shepard and I am a transfer student, new to Unity this semester. I know that there are a lot of students working actively on campus in sustainable development ventures, but am curious if any students meet on a regular basis to discuss ideas and tactics to further sustainable progress. If students already meet regularly I would love to take part, and if not, I would like to start something with like-minded students on campus with a sustainable focus. Let me know if you are interested or if something like this already exists, I would like to start working on this ASAP.

Thanks!
Kiera

No comments: